NEXTURE Consulting srl is a member of CALLAS. Formed in 1996, the company is based in Ivrea, North-West Italy. It has 5 main lines of business.
- Business Planning services, working with the strategic planners of its clients in order to perform Feasibility Studies and provide advice for Marketing and Business Plans. The Feasibility Studies help clients to evaluate the integration of new technologies, and to determine whether there exists a suitable business case for their adoption. For start-up businesses, contacts with Venture Capital companies are also established. For clients involved in European research projects, NEXTURE provides support for the preparation of exploitation plans of project results, including the preparation of suitable marketing and business plans.
- Project Management services, including coordination of European research projects, directly assisting the co-ordinating partner to ensure that projects are carried out with respect to the objectives, the planned duration, the forecast expenses and to the required level of quality. The coordination of such projects has been facilitated by the use of NEXTUREâ€™s own advanced web-based management tools.
- European Research and Development projects, helping clients prepare cost-sharing research projects to be submitted to the European Union for funding. NEXTURE has a history of high success rates, with each project being thoroughly researched and positioned. NEXTUREâ€™s expert technical writers have many yearsâ€™ experience in properly structuring and compiling proposals for the EU.
- Training courses for business planning, marketing and management of European projects. Recent major clients include Italyâ€™s premier financial newspaper â€œIl Sole 24 Oreâ€, for whom courses have been held in Milan and Brussels; Italyâ€™s major business school â€œSDA Bocconiâ€; and the Chambers of Commerce in Lucca, Torino and Genova (Italy).
- Support Services directly for the European Commission, including a Business Plan Support service, and the coordination of a Technology Transfer Network.